New to Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayosick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently joined this forum. I mostly used to hang around Jeep forum, but I like this forum alot too.
I have a 2002 Liberty with 87000 miles on it. Fully loaded. If you have any suggestion on upgrades for my jeep let me know.
Here are some pics.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice jeeps there.

Nice black KJ.

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome dude, always nice to see another BLACK KJ.

As for mod suggestions, heres one.... all of 'em. Yeah. No really, cruise the forum, there's some good info here on stuff that won't kill a budget, unless of course you don't have one.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first suggestion, dump the street tires as soon as their treadwear is up.

Welcome to the forum.

ayosick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the plan is to get it frankenlifted sometime this fall then put some tires and rims on. Any suggestions for tires and rims if I go with the 2.5" frankenlift.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
First off....(welcome)

If you are going to lift it go with 245/75/16 and keep your stock rims. I would suggest Firestone Destination AT's, or Bridgestone Dueller AT's, or my least favorite BFG AT's.

PSTB5A runs a 31x10.5x15 on Cragar Soft8's I run the same tire/wheel as he does.

ayosick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rims are a little shot. Would you recommend the tires and rim setup you have if I go with the frankenlift?
Here are my rims.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people and info to be found here.

As stated, if you are going to lift your KJ, runs some 245/75R16 MT/Rs. I have some Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs on my 08, and they are great. The feature I really liked about them is that they are a load range E, 10 ply tire, with 6 ply sidewall. They have a Kevlar reinforced puncture resistant sidewall. They weren't cheap, but I wanted a tire that would stand up to tough conditions.