new tires coming!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definately out....if you're gonna spend that kind of money on tires then let everyone know what kind you bought!! Plus, with the white letters out it won't look like an old man's car.
Sometimes this forum is way too funny....

Letters OUT = Mall Crawler
Letters IN = Trail Rider

FACT: 99.9999% of the people care less what tires are on a vehicle, much less a Liberty, so your only impressing yourself.

QUESTION: What age is an old man, and what is an old man's car?

Last edited:

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Letters IN = Trail Rider

FACT: 99.9999% of the people care less what tires are on a vehicle, much less a Liberty, so your only impressing yourself.

LMAO, thats funny i dont care who ya are! funnier still, i ponder the same thing way too much! LOL

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil's got his letters out, and he aint nowhere near a mall crawler.
It all depends if it goes with the rest of the jeep or not..
As I said if one doesn't like them, he can swap them back facing inside. Getting a tire with mandatory white sidewall on both sides? now that's something I wouldn't go for..

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do? :D

But thanks for the "he ain't nowhere near a mall crawler". God I wish there were some spots to trail ride around here now :(

Take a little ride and there are. The Mounds in Davison was OK (Didn't take the KJ, was in a Wrangler).

Next Sunday we're heading up with a bunch of Chrysler employees to some state land up near West Branch.

Not sure how I feel about the letters, it's something I have a little time to consider. I've always put them out on past vehicles, but sometimes I think it's a little more rugged looking to not have them showing.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only reason why I went black out on my current setup is because of the Cragar wheels. I thought it looks beastly to have an entire blacked out tire/wheel combo. Not to mention my entire Jeep is black so it looks scary. If I put my stock rims on I will put white letters out. But first I need to dump the

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
you need to dump the... dump the.......??? what? what!??

:D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Letters IN = Trail Rider

Everyone has opinions....but tires do make a HUGE difference in the way a vehicle looks, and I never said that I would prefer white letters out 100% of the time. It's different for each vehicle. To me, for the most part, I prefer white letters.....but not always. As for the old man, I was reffering more so to the 70-80 year old guy that puts blackwalls on his pickup truck rather than some nice looking white letters.....(people like my grandad).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
By old man I thought you were talking about 80+ year old dude driving his lincoln or cadillac down the street with white ring sidewalls and all chrome bubble rims.. you get the picture.. No what's an old man's tires..

edit: here is even worse:
Old man who looks young but makes himself look older with these tires.. and a van... and that hat..
You must be registered for see images attach

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the pictures finally

You must be registered for see images

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really nice! I've always liked the Revo's, just not the price....but they are one of the coolest looking tires out there to me.