New Owner Checking In...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and I wanted to say hello. I just bought an '06 KJ Sport 4wd this afternoon (it's going to be the wife's daily driver and it will also be used for some easy to medium trails around Arizona, Utah and Colorado).

I've only had a few minutes to look around. It seems like there is a wealth of information here that I need to become familiar with... and then my first order of business is to get some all terrain tires and new wheels.

AZKJ

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard from north Mesa! Great to have another AZ KJ owner on the board. We have a fairly active group of Liberty owners in the state that get together for runs on a regular basis - a few of us just went up to Harquahala Peak a couple of weeks back. Keep your eyes out for this Liberty and if you see it give a wave:
You must be registered for see images attach

(Note: it may not be this dirty, but it's the only red one I know of with the roof rack in the east valley).

Oh, BTW the list of vehicles in your signature line is impossible to read confused2.gif, so I figured I'd post it up for others to enjoy \:D/

'06 Jeep KJ - Light Khaki Metallic - Auto - 4WD
'04 Chrysler Crossfire - Shaphire Silver Blue - 6 speed
'99 Jeep TJ - Chili Pepper Red - 5 Speed - 4WD
'94 Honda Civic SI - Milano Red - 5 Speed

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!!!

Nice Pictutes from the Peak. It's been a few years since we've been up there in the TJ. The wife and I have done most of the 3.0 rated trails all over AZ, Moab, UT and Silverton, CO.

You say there is an active Arizona KJ group? Anything formal, a website, where do you post your runs? Are you affiliated with the AZVJC?

Oh, where was the water crossing shown in your avatar?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZKJ said:
You say there is an active Arizona KJ group? Anything formal, a website, where do you post your runs? Are you affiliated with the AZVJC?

Oh, where was the water crossing shown in your avatar?
Yes, there is an active group, go to www.azlostkj.com or check the AZ section on L.O.S.T. (need to try to get the Mountain West section kick-started on here). We aren't affiliated with the AZVJC but several of us are members there as well. We are (as of this year) affiliated with the AZ State Association of 4wd Clubs (ASA4WDC) and one of the perks is that membership with them includes getting our State Land Trust permits (which are $20 by themselves).

The water crossing is in the Gila just south of the Coke Ovens.

Again, welcome aboard!