New Mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayloughan

Reaction score
Hey everyone I bought my 2012 Jeep Liberty 3 weeks ago and have been really enjoying the car. The car is completely stock and I wanted to make the Jeep louder and sound better. I did some research and landed on picking up a Flowmaster super 44. Anyone use this muffler currently? Any tips or advice on making the car sound louder?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
sad
Louder and sound better do not even go in same sentence when talking about a V6 engine
Flowmaster please no ! at highway speed the droning is terrible unless you do not want to talk to anyone else in the vehicle or listen to the radio

Stick with a Magnaflow , you'll have some good sound but not sound like a little lowered rice can

Last edited:

rayloughan

Reaction score
yeah sorry the question was a little too vague and louder and better is not too descriptive. im not really sure what im looking for tbh. I want some kind of louder sound when I drive the jeep. right now a cold start is almost silent and the overall sound of the car is too quiet for me. I dont want to look like total ****** when I drive and snap everyones heads but I want some sound. The reason i liked the flowmaster was because of the way it made the car sound on a cold start. I did not look into how it sounds when moving on the highway. Something that will make the jeep sound aggressive but not going to **** my ears when I drive as the car is my daily driver.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ I’ve been in Tom’s 04 and his exhaust note is pretty sweet. Magnaflow all the way.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I bought my 2012 Jeep Liberty 3 weeks ago and have been really enjoying the car. The car is completely stock and I wanted to make the Jeep louder and sound better. I did some research and landed on picking up a Flowmaster super 44. Anyone use this muffler currently? Any tips or advice on making the car sound louder?
The super 44 was the exhaust muffler I used on my 04 way back when and I did love the sound of it for a v6