New member with a ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just joined after stalking to forum for a few days. Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few ?'s. I have a 2010 Liberty sport white. Currently i've added front and rear weather tech floor mats, Pioneer avh-4300dvd, Kicker zx400.1 amp and 10" sub in kicker truck box. Interior LED lights to all domes and foot wells as well as license plate lights. 2½" Daystar lift with tires coming soon. Now for the ? i want to add roof rails and cross bars. Where can I get the factory cross rails without having to go to the dealer? Thanks for any help.

teckn9ne

Reaction score
U can try look on ebay or mopar.com but its usally dealer prices on there but there are alot of online stores listed on these forums with kk accesseries.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
You don't need a certain number of posts before you can submit photos. Just post your pictures already instead of padding your post count.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Check the wrecking yards in your area for the factory roof rails and cross bars.
Aftermarket roof rack load bars/foot packs (cross bars) to look at are Thule 450, Yakima Whisbar S45, SportRack Frontier Roof Rack to name a few.
Or make your own cross bars.

Go to any outdoor or bike shop in town, I'm sure they will be able to help you find a variety of cross bars.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
You don't need a certain number of posts before you can submit photos. Just post your pictures already instead of padding your post count.

Thank You I wasn't sure. I apologize for that