New Member/New Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam429

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone with my first post. I bought a 2004 Liberty Columbia Edition for my "wife "last weekend. I've already started accesorizing. Having been a long time Jeep owner we are liking our new KJ so far.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the Columbia Editions. Out of curiosity, what brand of vent visors do you have? I've been wanting to get a set, but don't want a set that sticks right to the paint, and it looks like yours don't.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look like Weathertechs. Low profile and in channel. Every other brand tends to stick out much more. I have the Weathertechs on mine - great stuff! As far as pricing, every place you buy them will be within a buck or two of each other because they are drop shipped directly from MacNeil...so everyone pays the same price pretty much. Might as well buy them from JC Whitney and use a coupon.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. And you made a GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Columbia's are an elite class of their own. Take it from me...... =D>

However, what is the sticker on the front windshield? O:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, and you have an XJ to keep the KJ company too.

Congratulations, and enjoy.

Yea, what does that sticker on the KJ windshield say?

Dave

sam429

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I belong to a couple Dirt bike sites that are a little harder on Newbies. This Columbia edition is the coolest looking one that we could find. I've owned my Cherokee for 10 years it's a '95 and never been apart. The window sticker says Berterachevy.com, we bought from a dealer who offers FREE TIRES FOR LIFE if I have the oil changed there every 3k and tires rotated every 6k. All the other PM I can do myself. Cool deal? You tell me.

Contrary to popular belief Columbia Editions don't come with a Kilo of Cocaine in the back. [-X

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sam429 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I belong to a couple Dirt bike sites that are a little harder on Newbies. This Columbia edition is the coolest looking one that we could find. I've owned my Cherokee for 10 years it's a '95 and never been apart. The window sticker says Berterachevy.com, we bought from a dealer who offers FREE TIRES FOR LIFE if I have the oil changed there every 3k and tires rotated every 6k. All the other PM I can do myself. Cool deal? You tell me.

Contrary to popular belief Columbia Editions don't come with a Kilo of Cocaine in the back. [-X

But I did get my free heavy Columbia Parka Jacket when I bought mine!! Screw the Cain...The jacket keeps me warm throughout the winter.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
sam429 said:

Wow, that's a great deal. Can you get any tire?? (think REVO's - BFG A/T's - MTR's etc)

Dave

sam429

Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
sam429 said:

But I did get my free heavy Columbia Parka Jacket when I bought mine!! Screw the Cain...The jacket keeps me warm throughout the winter.

I like the Black model, yours looks sweet Mr.Molado sir. I can't wait for my wife to get tired of it so I can treat it like it wants to be treated. I'm checking out the New Patriot's tomorrow(just for fun).

sam429

Reaction score
thecause17 said:
sam429 said:
This Columbia edition is the coolest looking one that we could find.[-X

You must be registered for see images

I like these, but I may be slightly biased. O:)

That does look really nice. I like the fenders wells and the grill to be the same color as the body but thats just me. :-k