New member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Hi, All! I am a new member here. I have a 2008 Liberty Limited w/all the trimmings. I've had some issues with it but I'm working out the bugs one at a time. I've had it for about 6mos now and the mod bug is biting now that I'm becoming happy with it again.

Anyway, I've decided to go a different route than usual with mine. I had originally planned on doing a 3" lift but I have since changed my mind and now I'm going to drop it 2". I know, don't flame me! I just know that this Jeep will never see a dirt road, let alone a rocky trail. Besides, I already had a lifted Jeep ('00 XJ Classic) and I want to shoot myself for ever getting rid of it. Getting rid of it, by far, has been the dumbest decision I've ever made. I don't want to go down that road again.

I already have the Eibach springs and I've already tried installing them. For whatever reason, I was unable to get the ball-joint part to separate so I could pull the strut/shock assembly out. Anyway, I gave up and I've going to have a friend's uncle do it unless anyone can give me any advice.

I just ordered a Jet Chip (stg 2) and a 6k HID kit, they should be here next week. I'll probably add a performancce muffler and CAI soon as well.

Here are some pics from when I picked it up. BTW, if anyone has a KK grille in this color that wants a chrome one, let me know. I might trade ya!

You must be registered for see images attach

PS: I like what I've seen of this forum so far. I hope there will be more KK traffic over here in the near future.

mmc757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Graduated from WRHS in 93. Left for the Navy later that year, but family still lives in Lakewood and Arvada

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris.

Dave

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Scott, thats awesome! WRHS is right around the corner from my house. I moved to CO from FL back in '96, a year after I graduated HS.

Oh, BTW I forgot to mention. I'll have to update the pics. I have done a couple of things to the Jeep since those pics. I installed a hitch (not the mopar one) and I also installed an external XM radio tuner (my old Roady XT). I know my nav unit is capable of playing sat music but due to XM radio's screw-up, mine has worked for 2 years for free! :evillol:

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Just for fun, thought I'd share... This was my XJ on 4.5" of TeraFlex. Started out on 33's but I hated the Pro-Comps, plus gas was $4/gal at the time so I went to a Rubicon Moab/GY MTR setup. Loved it. Miss it. Saw it go past me one day and nearly killed me and the wife trying to turn around to go catch it.