New Member from New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesG

Reaction score
Hello

This is actually my wife's 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade. It's a 6 cyl, 5 speed (she prefers a manual) with a mere 71K miles. She is the original owner and this has been a great little truck. We have been to one Jeep Jamboree with it, 2010 in Vermont. Very little Prep was needed and it was amazing the capability of the truck even with the anything but aggressive rain tires on it.

Some pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

We just bought her a new Cherokee Trailhawk, so the Liberty isn't going to be long for the driveway. She is still complaining about not being able to get a stick.

We are car people... particularly Mopars. I have a 1970 Barracuda and a 2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee. The wife also has a 1950 Chevy Pickup.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"(she prefers a manual)"

Then she is amazingly perceptive and intelligent!

Nice ride!

tigerKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, JamesG!

I have a '02 Renegade but stuck with the auto trans. Oh well, can't win them all!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome James from another NY'r (Upstate = north of Albany) and don't sell the stick shift KJ as they are not common.

Dave

JamesG

Reaction score
Welcome James from another NY'r (Upstate = north of Albany) and don't sell the stick shift KJ as they are not common.

Dave

Unfortunately, we just don't have the room.1 car garage (want to build a 2) and 5 cars doesn't work.

Thanks for all the welcomes by the way.