New Jeep commercials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckethead

Reaction score
I don't know what FIAT is thinking, but this has to be the *worst* ad campaign for Jeeps ever. I thought their recent efforts were pretty good, especially the one with the animals in the sky slider.

I would have thought these guys were selling TV's or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE5moEb3eIo

NCJeepin

Reaction score
I do to. Jeep is finally going in the right direction,

So far I've heard the Liberty, compass, and patriot is gone.

Trail rated badge is gone, they feel all jeeps will be trail ready, no need for a badge

no jeep will be offered in a 2wd form

The Grand Cherokee will be getting a solid axle again

JK is getting a diesel.

I'm liking where this is going

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHOA!, really? Their removing models? I never liked the patriot or compass anyway

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do to. Jeep is finally going in the right direction,

So far I've heard the Liberty, compass, and patriot is gone.

Trail rated badge is gone, they feel all jeeps will be trail ready, no need for a badge

no jeep will be offered in a 2wd form

The Grand Cherokee will be getting a solid axle again

JK is getting a diesel.

I'm liking where this is going

I like it too except for the removal of the liberty..

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know as of when they will stop making those models and stop offering them?

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I read it is the Compass, Patriot, & Commander that are gone. The new Grand Chero is already set, and it is IFS unless they did a really good job photochopping. It is very soft-roader, not off-roader, oriented.

Old jeep commercials appealed to jeep people. Jeep people already liked jeeps. They needed this new approach to attract new people to jeep if it is to survive.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They needed this new approach to attract new people to jeep if it is to survive.... Thing is they might lose those that already like Jeeps by doing too much of it ... I want a RWD WITH 4x4 capacity vehicule for the rest of my life now that i had one ... AWD is NOT something i want EVER simply by choice.... Not saying its not good or anything, i just dont want it period ... Ill go toward pick-up trucks if i have to but its 4X4 with a solid rear axle for me.