New here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lizzys07Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself as being the newest member of the Jeep "club"! I purchased a new 2007 Liberty a few days ago, and have already found a great amount of information on here! Not a whole lot of extras on it, but it's an automatic, 4x4...and that's about it!

Anyways, great site and hope to be semi-knowledgeable about Jeeps in the near future! [-o< So until that time, thanks in advance for the elementary questions!
O:)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lizzys07Liberty said:
2003KJ said:
(welcome)

Where ya from?

Just recently moved to ABQ, NM!
Ah, my old stompin' grounds. Lots of fun stuff out west of Really Ruanchy ...oops I meant Rio Rancho lol3.gif Hope you enjoy the Libby for many years to come, and welcome to KJ Country!

Lizzys07Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Corwyyn, I noticed in your "location" you're back in Arizona...that's where we just moved from! Small world.

Obviously early in the game, but I expect to fully enjoy the Jeep for many years to come!

Thanks again!

O:)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I lived in NM for 37 years, then moved down here in 2000. Moved back to ABQ briefly in '05 to help my mother out, now she's selling her house and moving down here soon... Lots of good times had in and around Albuquerque. When it warms up go check out the Jemez Mountains (the ones you see due north, with the large dome-shape in the center), lots of other places to go. PM me if you would like suggestions, I know most of the state pretty well (biggrin)

...oh, and thanks for spelling my user name correctly \:D/

Latest posts

Members online