New here w/ an 05 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillysOverland

Reaction score
Hey. Im from Toledo, OH. My name is Dan. I am a Glass Furnace Engineer Intern at Libbey Glass. I also go to college full time for mechanical engineering.

I used to own a 1998 Ford ZX2. That was too small (plus it had 147,000 miles on it and the spider gears in the diff shredded). I bought my Jeep near the end of January with 48,000 miles on it for about $9000. Early February I hit black ice on I-475 while heading to work, shortly after that I hit the wall. I just got my car back this past Saturday and I love it. The mileage is about 49,500 now.

The damage was about $6,147. Ron at the body shop fixed it up as if it never hit the wall. It drives like a dream. Not a problem with it.

I also have project car. A 1931 Model A Sedan. Ill post a picture at the end.

My plans are to get a factory subwoofer, get the mp3 integration kit, get some roof cross rails (for hauling two kayaks), modifying the intake (for that extra mpg, I have some tubing laying around). Later I would like to lift it a couple inches and get some nice tires (when these tires need changing).

I only have pictures of the aftermath from the wreck right now. I will have to get some more later. So, onto the show...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Model A project. I love muscle cars but the classics are really cool as well. I'm still on the honeymoon with my Liberty.:Ddrive.gif Welcome to the site.