New Guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueridge

Reaction score
Hey Y,all.

New to the site and i'm glad to have found it. You can find everything for the wranglers and scarce to nothing on the Liberty. This is my 4th JEEP and I love my KJ. I have pulled YJ's out of tight spots and mine just keeps going. Thanks.

Blueridge

Reaction score
Forgot to attach my photo!

When I introduced myself I forgot to post my pic. This is my 2004 Sport I bought new Christmas of 2004. I just recently started to modify it. It has the 3.7 with 120k miles. I sold my truck and used some of the money to spruce up the almost 10 year old. The 3 inch suspension lift is from Rough Country. Along with the KC lights I had two PIAA lights installed on the rear under the step bumper. Thanks for a great web site. I am finding tons of great stuff.

Attachments

• photo (41).jpg
    photo (41).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 21

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I introduced myself I forgot to post my pic. This is my 2004 Sport I bought new Christmas of 2004. I just recently started to modify it. It has the 3.7 with 120k miles. I sold my truck and used some of the money to spruce up the almost 10 year old. The 3 inch suspension lift is from Rough Country. Along with the KC lights I had two PIAA lights installed on the rear under the step bumper. Thanks for a great web site. I am finding tons of great stuff.

Looks pretty damn good! How is the RC lift looking for you? Generally, they are frowned upon here due to other quality parts out there. But hey, if it works for you, that's fine too!

Blueridge

Reaction score
So far so good. I wish I had found your all's site before I took the plunge! I want to replace the front bumper with an ARB or one made here in the states.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Blueridge.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online