New guy lookin for help for my girl!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Frankenlift 1 ,nice start. What the hell,you are allready more interesting than,is my radio cool,why don't I get 40 mpg.

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanx man...I guess it comes with age! {37}

BTW, I will try and get pix of her Jeep tomorrow since it is a "jeep" site and not a "ford" site.;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the Frankenlift is a good bit higher than just the OME coils. since the frankenlift uses the OME HD coils + their poly coil spacer.

a Frankenlift is quite a bit higher than OME springs???? never heard that one before. ;)You can do a couple of tricks and have the same lift
You must be registered for see images attach

which one has the Franky, which one OME springs headscratch.gif

one on left Franky

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a Frankenlift is quite a bit higher than OME springs???? never heard that one before. ;)You can do a couple of tricks and have the same lift
You must be registered for see images attach

which one has the Franky, which one OME springs headscratch.gif

one on left Franky

yes, this I know, I've talked to you about this. and ordered my KK clevis haha

But just the OME coils and struts up front wont net the same lift as a franky right? since the franky uses the spacer?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
But how many actually just install springs / shocks and nothing else? Seems everyone wants that extra little bit:) Must be a man thing wanting that extra 1/2 inch or something:confused::eek: