New GA owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey people, name's Jarred. Been a honda owner but need something more appealing so when I found this smooth 2003 4x4 Renegade, I never let her go. I'm loving her everyday since day one when I got her late last year. Been lurking here and got some good info, just decided to join to read further and probable ask some few questions.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jarred.

Dave

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey people, name's Jarred. Been a honda owner but need something more appealing so when I found this smooth 2003 4x4 Renegade, I never let her go. I'm loving her everyday since day one when I got her late last year. Been lurking here and got some good info, just decided to join to read further and probable ask some few questions.

Oh, no, you're not allowed to ask questions. Sorry. :happy175:

Welcome aboard! (Cheers)

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Just read through my threads. I think I've already asked every possible question there is. Even got sensible answers to some of them! :happy175:

(welcome)

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome peeps! I'm getting lots of ideas floating around and you guys seems having good time here.