New from South Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, registered a while back but finally getting a reason to post in here. Names Nate, Im 20 and a college student who cant keep a vehicle stock. owned a 2000 intrepid and it became known as 2BLU, and currently have a low riding 98 gmc sonoma. Cool story behind my Jeep, parents traded in a 2000 mustang for this 02 liberty limited back in 2004 for something more practical. Parents split in 05, mom gave the jeep to my dad around 06 and he recently got a new vehicle. I lowered my truck lower then a popcan, and if you know the winter we got this year in southern ontario, well id better walking. Dad got a new truck and asked if i wanted the Jeep for winter and we store the truck out on the farm. I said sure, that would be awesome. ANYWAY, just today i get GREAT news that my truck needs some major repairs, so its coming off the road soon. Were trailering it 400 miles and driving the jeep home. While figuring out the best way to fix the truck and allowing me to still have a working vehicle and not causing more damage I get the jeep before winter.

Ill be the proud new owner of a 2002 Liberty Limited, bone stock.
no actual picture but something like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Plans include
-clear signals
-fully skidded
-roof basket
-tint
-more lights
-exhaust
-mess grill maybe
-HIDs (cant drive without them now haha)
-eventually a lift and some meats and rims
-and whatever else crosses my mind

as for my other rides
my 00 intrepid (RIP)

and my 98 sonoma
then

now

and just a comparison

sorry for the long intro post. Enjoy.

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Hey, your avatar looks like a giant parrot trying to snatch up a splintered coke can before it gets run over.
Sorry, I see things in clouds.

Limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha thats the frame of my truck, the lower beak part would be the exhaust y pipe and the upper is part of the frame, but never seen it like that before lol

Latest posts

Members online