New from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i dont live that far from RANGER D on here and rangerd77 from LOST. he sent me over this way, and to LOST to talk about my KJ

so i am looking forward to showing you guys some pics and stuff as soon as i get them up. also looking forward to talking to some of you.:D:D:D:D

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Dammmm. Im Soooo Glad Alot Of People Came On Here O Greet Me....cux Apparently It Was Just Tonycrd. Better Man That Anyone On Here. See How Many Butts This Stumbles.................................

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Dammmm. Im Soooo Glad Alot Of People Came On Here O Greet Me....cux Apparently It Was Just Tonycrd. Better Man That Anyone On Here. See How Many Butts This Stumbles.................................
You must be a buddy that idiot you mentioned you lived by who got himself banned from 2 forums in 24 hours:D(same attitude,probably the same person).

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no def not the same person. i do think that guy xcan be somewhat of an *&^hole. but he does know his stuff when it comes to JEEPS.

but really not the same person