New Brush Guard Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I put on my new brush guard yesterday and here is a picture.

You must be registered for see images

From what I've been told it was the last Patriot Blue one in the country and I paid $136.00 for it.

I really wanted a bull-bar but what the heck, maybe I'll get a wave now!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great, never seen it in that color before. Nice price, too.

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the demise of the Liberty things like this are being discounted greatly especially if you have certain color, like mine.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
timmer said:
With the demise of the Liberty things like this are being discounted greatly especially if you have certain color, like mine.

I think the prices will go down drastically over the next two years when KJ is no longer in production and when they start thinking all KJ owners of last years already got what they wanted.. I am counting on this to get some parts :)

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
timmer said:

I think the prices will go down drastically over the next two years when KJ is no longer in production and when they start thinking all KJ owners of last years already got what they wanted.. I am counting on this to get some parts :)

Good point! Me too!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jerbacher said:
Is that guard steel? I thought I remebered seeing on a site as being plastic...

guard is steel, i think only the "JEEP" portion where it wraps on bumper is plastic-like (i think jon has this?)