Needing a replacement piece for the dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midmo

Reaction score
My wife has a 05 liberty and a piece of the dash fell off a while ago. It is the skinny short piece under the gauge cluster and next to the steering wheel. the old prongs that held it there look they had been heated up too much somehow and they became brittle and sometimes it looks like they melted some. I can't find a place locally that would have the piece and I do not know where to look to find one. Any thoughts?

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash Part

My wife has a 05 liberty and a piece of the dash fell off a while ago. It is the skinny short piece under the gauge cluster and next to the steering wheel. the old prongs that held it there look they had been heated up too much somehow and they became brittle and sometimes it looks like they melted some. I can't find a place locally that would have the piece and I do not know where to look to find one. Any thoughts?

Look in the For Sale Forum, I think it is techman02 that has the part you need!
:smokin: