Need to get into the dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue_Liberty

Reaction score
I need to get into the dash to wire up my Sirius radio. Whats the best way to get access to the dash internals? Does the bezel that goes around the radio and climate control pop off, or do you have to take off other stuff first. Thanks.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Check out the "How To" section of the site. Here's one on how to remove the radio...click me!!!

I also noticed one in there of how to install a Sirius Starmate....or something like that.

Blue_Liberty

Reaction score
Mine does not have an ash tray. Just a cubby hole for storage, but there is no screw in it at all, nor none on the underside of the bezel anywhere. I don't want to start prying on it if there is something I am not seeing. Anyone else done this one one like mine that has no ash tray?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Blue_Liberty said:
Mine does not have an ash tray. Just a cubby hole for storage, but there is no screw in it at all, nor none on the underside of the bezel anywhere. I don't want to start prying on it if there is something I am not seeing. Anyone else done this one one like mine that has no ash tray?
There IS a screw in there, it's a philips head. Look a little bit harder. If the screw is missing, someone removed it, and in that case, you can just pry it off.