Need new window regulators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RonB

Reaction score
Any recommendations? Was looking at WAI Global or ACI on Rock Auto. Not really a fan of Dorman stuff. Although its probably all made in the same factory. LOL

john e denson

Reaction score
I have had bad luck with the ones that look like the original ones for a 2005 libby. The plastic on the original ones likes to crack and break. I got the cheaper ones from Ebay that have two cables about a year ago. They work twice as fast and I have not had any problems so far.

RonB

Reaction score
I dont think I can find any used that arnt as old or worn out. Mines 2012 with 130k miles. I dont use passenger side and it died about 1 week before the drivers side I use everyday.

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought metal regulators for all windows 6 years ago, since one of the plastic original ones cracked, and since then no issues...

RonB

Reaction score

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only see listed for 02-06 Liberty. Will that work for 2012?
No, totally different mechanism on the 08-12 KK Liberty. I am running 3 original window regulators and one I replaced because I accidentally broke it while removing a door latch mechanism I was working on.

Members online

No members online now.