Need help with code u1110 and u1120

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RG Mike

Reaction score
First Jeep so bare with me. The Jeep 2007 Liberty has 239k on the clock, just got it last week from a friend at work. So far I have put a new radiator in it and now needs a water pump. It run very well for a car with so many miles. The lights on the dash, check engine, abs, brake, esp bas, speedo not working or the tach. This Jeep has four wheel speed sensors, not one in the rear end. Also, this just happen after I purchase the Jeep. I have read a lot of threads on this but not one with the tach being out with all the other lights on. I have ohmed the sensors and they are good, I found that there is no voltage going to the sensors with the key on? From what I have read about this type ABS system is there should be a voltage going to the sensor, but read this all on line and not sure what is true or not. I had a ABS light on my daughters VW new Beetle and they use 5v power to the sensors. Did the standard checking of the connectors to the ABS module and the PCM. Clean up all the grounds (also found Jeeps seem to have a rust problem). Also, brake pedal seems to had a lot of travel, not sure it this is normal for a Jeep?