Need different rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only 16 inch ones from Jeeps with 4.5 inch bolt pattern
Some Ford wheels have same bolt pattern but center hole is too small etc

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can fit 16" wheels from jeep grand cherokee ZJ, and cherokee XJ. these will improve stance of KJ. they have more + offset.

lbuttke

Reaction score
So from the answer above I will take that to also mean the 15" rims from my old 95 Grand Cherokee will not fit my 03 Liberty .
Even though the bolt pattern in is the same, nuts, they have good rubber on them.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So from the answer above I will take that to also mean the 15" rims from my old 95 Grand Cherokee will not fit my 03 Liberty .
Even though the bolt pattern in is the same, nuts, they have good rubber on them.

Correct , won't fit over the calipers in front

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 15" steel 80's Dodge pickup wheels with winter tires. Their offset is more neutral... about the same as running stock KJ wheels with a spacer.

lbuttke

Reaction score
I tried fitting the 95 grand Cherokee aluminum rims on the 03 liberty, interference came in the form of the long bolt from steering ball joint, looked as if the breaks would clear but not much space to spare.

Members online

No members online now.