Need 5 stock steel wheels 16x7 5 spoke w/dimples

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dimmwatt

Reaction score
I need 5 of these wheels to go on my wrangler rubicon to narrow the track so it fits under my 53 Willys body. see the last pic on the link below to verify if the wheels you want to sell are the ones I need.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2415963

May be willing to trade + cash the 4 moab wheels that I have now. 3 have 50% tire, 1 is new.[/url]

papasmurf42482

Reaction score
liberty wheels

I have 5 matching aluminum 16x7 liberty wheels with brand new goodyear sra's, all 5!! i would be willing to trade for your moabs and tires. I have a pic if you like and they have the same offset and size as the stealys. I think they are the toughest of all the liberty rims!!

dimmwatt

Reaction score
There is my post! I just posted again because I didnt see it. Oh well

You can send me the pics, but I really have my heart set on those steely's I want the Willys to look as stock as possible to the untrained eye. Aluminum wheels would kill that plan.

[email protected]

jholmes

Reaction score
I just picked up some renegade rims, and as soon as i get them on i'll have 5 steel wheels laying around. shoot me a pm, you dont mention how much you want to pay...

=P~

Latest posts

Members online