Dumb question- “Moab” wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Could someone running the “Moab” wrangler wheels post a picture please? I found what I think is a full set for a very good price but need to triple verify that are the right ones.

My stock size Toyos on OE wheels are garbage in mud. I’m thinking the extra width and a set of more aggressive meat may be required.

Is a result of lessons learned at the Tuttle Creek test run. Sure the wranglers were struggling in that mess during the downpour/flash flood, but Bert struggled like a Mastodon in a tar pit.

Mark KJ06

Reaction score
I got the 2006 versions with the inner lip, but the Moab 16x8 wheels from 2003 to 2005 have the flat surface, I found a picture on google showing the difference.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll find a lot of wheels off jk's that look very similar for cheap, but are 17 inch and have a different bolt pattern. If they're 16inch they should fit, if they're 17 inch they will not.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes only 03-06 Wrangler Rubicons Moabs are the right ones
With 06s being the odd ball ones

WHY DID YOU POST IN THE KK SECTION ?

Latest posts

Members online