Navigation Sytem DVD and Key/Remote Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DOC4444

Reaction score
We are buying a 2005 CRD Liberty. The DVD for the Nav system is missing and there is only one key. Anyone have either of these for sale?

Can a non-remote key be used?

(Please use email in profile.)

Thanks,

DOC

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DOC4444 said:
We are buying a 2005 CRD Liberty. The DVD for the Nav system is missing and there is only one key. Anyone have either of these for sale?

Can a non-remote key be used?

(Please use email in profile.)

Thanks,

DOC

I think you need to get the DVD from your local dealership. There was a person on eBay selling some Nav DVD's but if I remember correctly it was a scam.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can get a non-remote key, but it has to have the little chip in it, (sentry key?) and be programmed for your jeep in order to use it as an ignition key.

There were some on ebay that looked like rocks awhile back.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are positive it is a DVD Navigation disc you need, you have the RB1 and can use the same NAVTEQ DVD that the from the LX platform, Commander and I believe the Grand Cherokee now comes with as well. There was a plethora of torrents out there distributiing the newest release of it - AE - a month or two ago when it first came out, but I am pretty sure they are all dead now. Not that that was legal, anyway.

Latest posts

Members online