My wife bought a KJ - 06 Renegade - Me Want!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redram2500

Reaction score
Hi all. Steve from just outside Toronto. I live in a small farming town. Anywho, long story short, my wife and I have owned a few Jeeps - YJ's and TJ's. She had a Caravan for a few years and then a PT Cruiser, which she loved except in winter. Well, last Saturday we're driving around and notice the tree's starting to change and drop leaves and she says she doesn't want to go through another winter in the PT. Fine, says I, so I got on the WWW and found a nice 06 Liberty Renegade. If we had been to the dealership 5 minutes later we would have lost out. Do'h for the sweet young thing that just about burst into tears when I told her, "I think it's sold." So here we are. I drive an 03 Ram 2500 Cummins - hence my sig. Now I want back into a Jeep. But where will I put lumber? Glad to be here and the sight has already helped with keys and spark plugs. I love the WWW:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

About your Ram- I have an 05 Durango Hemi also....ever heard of Dodgetalk??? I'm CopperMtnGuy there. :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Renne's are nice and it will grow on you.

Dave