My thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada ?
well besides the OP :emotions34:

I am in Calgary, Alberta. OP Lives in what many Albertan's consider the ****** of Alberta so this comes as no surprise to me. OP must just be mad that due the bank decided to repo his lifted Raptor or something due to the economic downturn here. I am sure that if he stops spending his EI money on jean jackets and Metal Mulisha swag he might be able to scrape together enough cash to buy back his beloved off road king from the next bank repo auction!

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Larmar first says he "bought" the Liberty... now says it was given to him. Wow, bud you lie like Hillary Clinton.. and it shows.

How about you get off of our discussion forum and jerk it naked on a street corner in San Francisco.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Larmar first says he "bought" the Liberty... now says it was given to him. Wow, bud you lie like .. and it shows.

How about you get off of our discussion forum and jerk it naked on a street corner in San Francisco.

OK no political and enough of this since he hasn't even been back

Status
Not open for further replies.