My Son in Law said

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does kinda look like it's got a ******, don't it!

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cmon now we're all friendly here. No need for all that nonsense. If you don't like it, that's fine. As long as you love your jeep and I love mine. It's a jeep thing ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're not helping.

Times 10,000s

Does kinda look like it's got a ******, don't it!

Bob

Guys at least he properly maintains it. Let him do what he wants to HIS vehicle. You didn't pay for it or the maintenance, so you have no say how he modifies it. You can guide him but not bash him.

Seriously you think you older guys would have been taught respect by a ruler or wooden spoon when you were younger. But some of you are the most disrespectful on here.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. Thanks for saying something. I've been a member for over a year and I felt accepted ever since. I don't want to be turned away by a few people. I hope we can all get along here. We all have one thing in common here and that is we love our jeeps!

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've also grown thicker skins so that we can take a bit of good natured ribbing from our peers. At least that's how mine was intended. The pictured jeep is a very desirable vehicle, perhaps there's simple envy involved, instead of viscousness?

Bob

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've also grown thicker skins so that we can take a bit of good natured ribbing from our peers. At least that's how mine was intended. The pictured jeep is a very desirable vehicle, perhaps there's simple envy involved, instead of viscousness?

Bob

Not sure if it's my lack of sleep or if I'm misinterpreting your message but I don't follow you bud. I just hope we can all get a long. I love being a part of this forum and helping others.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just jerkin yer chain Sonny, no offense intended. Damn Tapatalk doesn't allow use of smilies to convey good natured sarcasm.

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys at least he properly maintains it. Let him do what he wants to HIS vehicle. You didn't pay for it or the maintenance, so you have no say how he modifies it. You can guide him but not bash him.

Seriously you think you older guys would have been taught respect by a ruler or wooden spoon when you were younger. But some of you are the most disrespectful on here.

:icon_lol:Not bashing at all
once again old timers would joke around with newbies, kids can't take a joke or anything anymore
Facebook sucky world we live in

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:icon_lol:Not bashing at all

once again old timers would joke around with newbies, kids can't take a joke or anything anymore

Facebook sucky world we live in

'ZACTLY!

Bob

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad we can all get a long here. Yeah I noticed that too. Can't use any smilies on here at all. Yeah a Facebook world is what we live in. The thing with the Internet is you cannot tell when someone is using sarcasm, or giving criticism with good intent. Everyone takes it as hate because even with smilies not any of us can tell the tone of voice anyone is using.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, don't worry about some of the grandpa's here. they're still in their rocking chairs shouting at the rocks to "GET OFF MY LAWN!" :D

as for smilies... I keep my own supply on hand.

You must be registered for see images

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way, y'all can all kiss my azz!

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad we can all get a long here. Yeah I noticed that too. Can't use any smilies on here at all. Yeah a Facebook world is what we live in. The thing with the Internet is you cannot tell when someone is using sarcasm, or giving criticism with good intent. Everyone takes it as hate because even with smilies not any of us can tell the tone of voice anyone is using.

There in lies the problem
Like I have mentioned before when I was 18-20 or so I hung with guys 55-65 , the crap they gave me ( and a few others that age) would have most 18-20 year olds today running for their guns wanting to shoot someone. But it was all in good fun and as each one passed on the remaining ones of us would have a good laugh at the funeral home.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cmon now we're all friendly here. No need for all that nonsense. If you don't like it, that's fine. As long as you love your jeep and I love mine. It's a jeep thing ;)
I wasn't tryin' ta be mean. I saw your pictures compared to the other guys' and asked myself what a girl might think. Me thinks the word for yours would be "pretty" and I think they might be conjuring up all the cool colors of lights and not how muddy they could get it. I like your Jeep, but I also enjoy busting balls once in a while. I imagine your buds do that to you too, so consider it a friendly ball-bustin'.

He CAN do what he wants. Any of us can. None of us will be able to appeal to everyone. I sure don't expect to. I ain't walkin' on egg shells so's I don't hurt no feelings though. "You're not helping" is not disrespectful and none of the comments that agreed with me were either. This is what a friendly ribbing is like online. It is a nice looking rig, but I suspect it most closely resembles what the OP's son-in-law meant when he referred to "girly car." All shiny with pretty lights. Truth be told, I hope I can make my Jeep pretty enough for a girl to wanna go 4-wheelin' with me AND rugged enough to get over some nasty terrain.

By the way, y'all can all kiss my azz!
Cain't find it fer all them wrinkles.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The trouble with kids is they always figure they're smarter than their parents - never stop to think if their old man could get by for 50 years and feed 'em and clothe 'em - he maybe had something up here to get by with - things that seem like brain twisters to you might be very simple for him." - Constable Kockenlocker in The Miracle of Morgan's Creek

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup with age comes experience & wisdom.
If I install one of these, crank up the Bee Gees tunes just like the late '70's...
54702[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Can I still feel young again & :emoticondancer: ?
Na..Probably throw my back out or something..:icon_lol:

At least...I am still Still "Stayin Alive"
Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxvBPH4sArQ

Attachments

• disco%20ball%20dance.jpg
    disco%20ball%20dance.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online