My Silver KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silv3r_L1mit3d_4x4

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a n00b to the forum and wanted to post a pic of my Jeep :)

You must be registered for see images

This is my 2nd Liberty, I sold the first one, for better MPG (blarg)

Then I went threw KJ withdrawels, and Found this one used... :D

Nice to meet you all,

Silv3r_L1mit3d_4x4

Silv3r_L1mit3d_4x4

Reaction score
I Had a Dodge Caliber.... it kinda sucked.... Had a CVT transmission, always sounds like it was going 100 mph when it was doing 20....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Had a Dodge Caliber.... it kinda sucked.... Had a CVT transmission, always sounds like it was going 100 mph when it was doing 20....

You went from a Jeep to a little car....and back to a Jeep. NO comparison......and welcome back to Jeeps and to JKJCountry.

Nice....so what year is it.....05, 06? .........first mod?? 1) skids 2) hooks......let the mods begin.... You are bitten twice with the Jeep Bug now.

The people on here will help you out with suggestions/list.........:D

Dave

Silv3r_L1mit3d_4x4

Reaction score
You went from a Jeep to a little car....and back to a Jeep. NO comparison......and welcome back to Jeeps and to JKJCountry.

Nice....so what year is it.....05, 06? .........first mod?? 1) skids 2) hooks......let the mods begin.... You are bitten twice with the Jeep Bug now.

The people on here will help you out with suggestions/list.........:D

Dave
It's a 2005, has only 31k in Miles,

Has the "SelecTrac" 4 Wheel drive Package.
It came with the standard Towing Package.

I think I would like to give her a bit of a lift in the future put on some Rock Rails and Skid Plates, It would be nice to go off road and hit some trails on the weekends. I have been looking into Clubs or Groups in my Area (South Florida).

I've always kinda had the Bug, it does bite and itch every once in a while, as I grew up in a family that has had a few jeeps.My Father worked for a dealership in Tuscon that sold Jeeps and AMCs.

Last edited:

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what a small world.
I deliver for UPS in the east Boca area. North Federal Hwy., north of Yamato Rd. Maybe I'll see you around the area some time.

You'll recognize me by the big brown truck I'll be driving :D.
I'll recognize you by the sharp looking silver Liberty!!

Paul

Silv3r_L1mit3d_4x4

Reaction score
You can't miss it, it's very unique, considering every other vehicle in Florida is Silver :p........... I'll keep an Eye for you Driving your Big Brown Truck...lol.....

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep. It's kinda funny, I only became a fan of the newer styled front end of the KJ after they stopped making it.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! It's refreshing to see a silver Limited--where I live, the only silver ones are Sports, which are fine, but they get annoying when they're swarming the place. I'm not a big fan of the black plastic :p