My New Toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy! Wow..an Auto when you ordered a stick? Thats about an $800 mistake on their part...kewl. \:D/

Carrotcruncher

Reaction score
Sure did O:)
The price difference over here, between the Auto and the 6-speed, is about £1100 - roughly $1900.
The dealer ordered me a manual and was sent the auto.
'Did I mind?' He asked.
Believe me, I had no complaints.

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey where's your radio antenna? You see to have a marker light where the Libs in the US have the antenna?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
AtlanticLiberty said:
Hey where's your radio antenna? You see to have a marker light where the Libs in the US have the antenna?

i think the international ones have em inglass...

Carrotcruncher

Reaction score
Atlantic Liberty, JoN's right - the antenna is built into the rear quarter window O:) - can't see it clearly in the second photo.
All UK spec cars have to have secondary direction indicators by law.
The spare wheel carrier is also different to U.S. KJ's - because our license plates are larger, they are fitted to this clasp-like carrier over the spare.
This carrier has two small lamps fitted above the license plate - also required by law.

2003KJ

Reaction score
a 1900 mistake??? Boy i bet the boys at Chrysler UK are havin a fit right now! But hey, all the better for you!

Congrats on the addition, and welcome to the site! (welcome)

Carrotcruncher

Reaction score
The dealer seemed unconcerned.
I'm sure this discrepency won't bring the mighty Daimler-Chrysler Corporation to it's knees O:)