My Libby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Where'd you buy your rack at??

Man I wish I went with a black KJ ](*,) Looks soo nice..

Bennett

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bennett...if I keep adding "stuff" to my KJ one day it may be as nice as yours! =P~ I ordered my rack from a place in Vancouver, B.C. called North Shore Off Road. I was actually wanting to buy a Surco like yours but no one had them in stock and didn't feel like waiting 3-5 weeks for it. I think I paid a little over 500$ for it...so about 380'ish US$.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
looks sweet.
how's them tires?

would you mind if you can write a small write up of how the tires are? nad post it up on the product review section. aside from lifts, tires seem to be the 2nd biggest subject.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/quote]would you mind if you can write a small write up of how the tires are? nad post it up on the product review section. aside from lifts, tires seem to be the 2nd biggest subject.

No problem, I will wait until I put a few more km's on them so I can give an honest asessment.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking!! I am in deliberation on the BDS lift or the Daystar lift. However, this may sway my decision!! Since all in all I have a black lib as well hehe.

Have you encountered any issues after lift?

:)

=D>

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues yet...however, I have only put on about 60 miles since I installed it. I was on the highway last night and it seemed to be pulling to the left. Both sides measure out equally so I am going to take it back to the tire shop and get them to re-check the alignment. The pull is nothing serious but I want to ensure that these tires last considering what I paid. Would hate to have some serious cupping after 10000k.