My KJ in the snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
My KJ in the snow this morning

snow video

Sorry for the choppy sound, digital camera is not a good video recorder, but it's better than nothing. Note my comments towards the end of the video...LOL

Thanks to Jon for putin this up on his site.

go over to the post your KJ pics in the snow thread to read the post I made this morning after making the video.

edit silver=edited out url...

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't that look like the video I posted awhile ago? I had to delete it because I was made so much fun of, lol.

Tim, I am tired of snow! Jeep is all pretty! Snow equals salt on roads, yuk!

2003KJ

Reaction score
well gee wiz, my jeep doesn't exactly give a town car ride, let alone that road is in serious need of repair, and it was cold, the air hadn't evened out in my tires yet.

Sorry i didn't buy a town car...LOL.

Plus, ever try driving and holding a camera perfectly still?? Can't be done....LOL

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
well gee wiz, my jeep doesn't exactly give a town car ride, let alone that road is in serious need of repair, and it was cold, the air hadn't evened out in my tires yet.

Sorry i didn't buy a town car...LOL.

Plus, ever try driving and holding a camera perfectly still?? Can't be done....LOL

yeah, look at the "how to change wipers" video...

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
HMM I need to make a video. Then you can see my crazy driving, lol. were supposed to get 7" of snow tonight..

You're liberty is exceptionally quiet inside, wish mine was that quiet, lol.

2003KJ

Reaction score
TRAILN said:
Bennett, take video of the chicks on the beach instead [-o<

here's an idea, take both!

If only there was a way to get the chicks in the snow with the KJ, that would be great!...LOL!