My carbon footprint is bigger than yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got them clean and had to take some pics of my hydrocarbon fuel cell vehicles

Attachments

• toys 001.jpg
    toys 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 62
  • toys 003.jpg
    toys 003.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 73
  • toys 004.jpg
    toys 004.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 60

scull20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' fleet you've got there.

Heres my runner up shot...I've gotta get some pics of the Impala by itself since its been detailed, but heres when we picked it up.

You must be registered for see images

-Ryan

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Its an 06 Stage 3

Very nice. I really like the styling of the new Mustangs. I'm curious to see how the new Challengers and Camaros go against those.

Scull20, nice Impala and Silverado.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know scull20, you may have beat me with that beast. Very nice!! I hope its not a trailor queen. As far as the new challengers and camaros, they are good looking cars no doubt. But just like in the 60s, Ford set the bar and now all the others are going to try to get one up on the mustangs. Thats what makes the muscle car wars so much fun. If you cant tell, I bleed ford blue.

scull20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know scull20, you may have beat me with that beast. Very nice!! I hope its not a trailor queen. As far as the new challengers and camaros, they are good looking cars no doubt. But just like in the 60s, Ford set the bar and now all the others are going to try to get one up on the mustangs. Thats what makes the muscle car wars so much fun. If you cant tell, I bleed ford blue.

Don't let the trailer fool ya. That picture was taken when we picked the car up in upstate NY after buying it.

...Didn't want to drive it the 5 hours home considering we didn't know the car that well and to save gas. We drove it out to a show last night and got nothing but compliments from everyone there.

-Ryan