My 5 lug rims mouting on a Dodge 6 lug hub??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if its posible to change a 6 lug hub (on a Dodge truck) to a 5 lug hub?
A friend of mine wants to buy my old aftermarket rims. He and I both have heard of lug reducing "spacers", but I cant seem to find them anywhere. Or, I thought another option would be to just change the 6 lug hub all together...install a 5 lug. Cant find that either. ](*,)
I'd love some help to figure this out...He's offering a great price for the rims and they're taking up a lot of space in my house..(the wife gives me dirty looks every time she see's them) nono.gif

These are the rims I'm selling:
IMG_0002_2.JPG

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know about normal spacers... but not about lug reducing ones. I wonder how safe they are? Spacers in general are sold for off road use only... although plenty of guys use them on for street use with no problems. That's very interesting...

Well, if you can't locate them on google... they may just not be available as no one wants to take on the liability! confused.gif