My 2008 KK mods are finally done.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally added the rest of the mods to my 08 KK. I think it came out pretty good. All my accessories are Mopar except the lift kit.
My list of mods includes- Mopar remote start, upgraded Mopar Kicker speakers, Mopar skid plates, Goodyear 245/75R16 Wrangler MTR load range E, 2.5" lift and level kit, Pioneer CD player, Mopar nerf bars, Mopar bugshield, Mopar front bumper guard, tinted front windows, Mopar SRT style pedal covers, and Rhino liner on the hood and grille.
$3000 later, and here it is.:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you haven't bent one of the step bars yet?

That was the last thing I put on. They went on about a week ago, and I haven't gone off road with them yet. I sure hope I don't bend one, but I kind of expect it.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking. Especially the blacked out hood and grill.

Dave

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues yet with the edges of the hood lining. I have washed it twice now since doing it, and use a pressure washer. It has held up just fine.

Matt

Reaction score
Looks nice, but I don't like the Rubicon sticker. It screams fake/wannabe to me.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the look I was going for with mine.

You must be registered for see images

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use for lining the hood. I've always wanted to do that to my kj.. did you do it yourself or have a shop do it? The KJ liberator also has similar lining on the hood.