Motherload of manuals!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tungsten

Reaction score
I didn't know where to place this link, but it has a great selection of Service Manuals, etc including information related to the Jeep KJ & KK Series...... Check it out!

It might be old, but I hope its not and members can utilize it. It comes from a Russian site, but is a great source of information!

Link: Index of /pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals

mhbell

Reaction score
Virus and or malware

I didn't know where to place this link, but it has a great selection of Service Manuals, etc including information related to the Jeep KJ & KK Series...... Check it out!

It might be old, but I hope its not and members can utilize it. It comes from a Russian site, but is a great source of information!

Link: Index of /pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals

I hate to say this but when I clicked on the link My browser and virus scanner reported Virus and Malware so I backed out without going to the site. Just thought the members should be aware.
Mel :thumbsdown:

chanwmr

Reaction score
I hate to say this but when I clicked on the link My browser and virus scanner reported Virus and Malware so I backed out without going to the site. Just thought the members should be aware.
Mel :thumbsdown:
These are just plain PDFs stored in a filesystem. Should be safe to download.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo.. you found someone's FTP server that they didn't turn off anonymous access to I take it?