Most mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering who has the most mileage. Anybody over a hundred grand.

1quick1

Reaction score
1900 miles and going on my second transmission. Awww POS. Kinda of ***** considering I'm in the city these things are built and my Dad is a steward leader at the plant....

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot mine. about three months old, 2000+

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they all from your driving? Any major repairs?

Liberty Titan said:
125,000km's...so around 75,000 miles...still runs like a gem!

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they all from your driving? Any major repairs?

I bought my Liberty with around 80,000km's. The gentleman who had it before me had to travell for work so the miles were all highway...otherwise probably wouldn't have purchased it. I have just been trying to keep up on all the maintenance so I can avoid any major problems. And so far I have been lucky...this jeep hasn't had a single erk for me or the previous owner.

Kjoy

Reaction score
75k miles 03 kj. Still runs great, thats with a lot of off road miles.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1quick1 said:
1900 miles and going on my second transmission. Awww POS. Kinda of ***** considering I'm in the city these things are built and my Dad is a steward leader at the plant....

Dang! What was the problem???

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3800 on mine. 2 and a half months old. rear cargo light lights up when the doors open but not when u push it to switch it on. makes a buzzing sound when the middle light is on. seals on the rear windows outside are peeling and tearing and also a crack on the sidewall of one of the tires. other than that im very happy with it. gas mileage ***** but oh well its not an econobox so its to be expected. i knew what i was in for when i bought it.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 8700 miles on my CRD and I drove it off the lot on May 20!! That 12,000 mile warranty will be out way before I get to 12 months!!!

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lea Ann said:
I have 8700 miles on my CRD and I drove it off the lot on May 20!! That 12,000 mile warranty will be out way before I get to 12 months!!!

I bought the wife's April 21st, it just turned over 5,707 miles.....you've been keeping the roads hot, that's for sure. Does that thing ever cool off ?
Greg

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any problems yet?
Well....just the normal CRD problems...replaced the EGR valve...and the "missing", which they said the EGR replacement would fix...and it didn't....and the weirdest thing...I am having my fog lamp covers replaced because they are both broke. They are replacing it under warranty because I told them if a rock was hitting them and breaking them, won't the headlight covers be broken too because they are so much bigger?
And as for the high mileage.....we just got through moving....and we were making atleast 2 or 3 trips a day. And now that we have moved, it takes 25 minutes of highway driving to get to the school to drop off Raena and it takes about 45 minutes to go to the nearest Wal-Mart...which I do atleast every week. The mileage is about to go up higher because Raena starts dance tomorrow and it is a 50 minute drive one way..twice a week! But I will be doing my wal-mart run when I am over there \:D/

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1quick1 said:

second transmission at 1900 miles? There's some serious problems there. Aren't you glad it's under warranty?

fuji