More Mods arrived today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the wheels painted this week anthracite, yesterday i had the windows tinted out black, today these arrived will fit tomorrow and finally take a pic of my KJ

You must be registered for see images

I am hoping to get a K&N FIPK and a Magnaflow cat back for her in the next few months, i have 235/65/17 Hankook Dynapro AT RF10 on order now as my contis i ordered wont be in until nov so i canceled them.

regards Gary

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must... refrain... from... goofy... chrome... comment...

Nevermind, I see you are from the UK. Awesome looking chrome bits mate. Chip chip cheerio and what not.

:D :D :D

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
(lol)
We just messing with ya.

Last edited:

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must... refrain... from... goofy... chrome... comment...

Nevermind, I see you are from the UK. Awesome looking chrome bits mate. Chip chip cheerio and what not.

:D :D :D

You must understand that with all the foggy weather in the UK that chrome accessories are a must to be seen :ROFLJest:

Y'know you're going to have to post before & after pics of your Libby.

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on the weather mate , ours is **** yours is great, plus your fuel is dirt cheap out there. i pay £1.19 a litre thats $8.55 a gallon with the exchange rate.
We are quite restricted over here as far as off road driving, You get fined and points on your licence if caught driving basically on any common land, there are byways etc but many are closed in winter anyway.

As far as the chrome handles and mirrors its easier to clean than faded black plastic mirrors and handles. saves using back to black and the likes etc.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see how she looks, and forget what others say, its your jeep, frankly i get tired of seeing negative comments on mods etc that someone wants to do to there OWN jeep. Everyone likes something different, its your money. i thought about the chrome package myself, at the very least the chrome grill
so cant wait to see the pics

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see how she looks, and forget what others say, its your jeep, frankly i get tired of seeing negative comments on mods etc that someone wants to do to there OWN jeep. Everyone likes something different, its your money. i thought about the chrome package myself, at the very least the chrome grill
so cant wait to see the pics

very true lol

a bit of chrome on my old Frontier (Navara over here) looked and performed great

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the wheels painted this week anthracite, yesterday i had the windows tinted out black, today these arrived will fit tomorrow and finally take a pic of my KJ

I am hoping to get a K&N FIPK and a Magnaflow cat back for her in the next few months, i have 235/65/17 Hankook Dynapro AT RF10 on order now as my contis i ordered wont be in until nov so i canceled them.

regards Gary

Get em slapped on Gaz and lets have a butchers!! Hehe. Got a cat back Magnaflow for mine a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find where I got it from. It was in the UK somewhere but they are hard to source over here. They had them in stock and I got it for a lot cheaper than they were advertised at so you can haggle with them! Hehe. Get back to you when I find the link. Cheers, Steve

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get em slapped on Gaz and lets have a butchers!! Hehe. Got a cat back Magnaflow for mine a couple of years ago. I will see if I can find where I got it from. It was in the UK somewhere but they are hard to source over here. They had them in stock and I got it for a lot cheaper than they were advertised at so you can haggle with them! Hehe. Get back to you when I find the link. Cheers, Steve

Got it!! Here you go Gaz, They are a good set of lads down there. Hope it is of some use to you. Cheers, Steve

www.nemesisuk.com/magnaflow_website/contact.html

journeyjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mitchell south dakota from may through oct every y
Before I got mine the dealer had put those on mine, the mirror caps have since came off from tree branches. The door handles they won't allow the key to be used, as the chrome won't let the key go in far enough. It will set yours apart from the rest though.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on the weather mate , ours is **** yours is great, plus your fuel is dirt cheap out there. i pay £1.19 a litre thats $8.55 a gallon with the exchange rate.
We are quite restricted over here as far as off road driving, You get fined and points on your licence if caught driving basically on any common land, there are byways etc but many are closed in winter anyway.

As far as the chrome handles and mirrors its easier to clean than faded black plastic mirrors and handles. saves using back to black and the likes etc.

Holy **** man, how can you afford to drive your KJ? If I had to pay that, I'd take the plunge for a new Ford Fiesta or a hybrid :).

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if we could get a fuel door cover like that(and paint it black obviously)? How does that thing go on the Jeep?