More Mods arrived today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on the weather mate , ours is **** yours is great, plus your fuel is dirt cheap out there. i pay £1.19 a litre thats $8.55 a gallon with the exchange rate.
We are quite restricted over here as far as off road driving, You get fined and points on your licence if caught driving basically on any common land, there are byways etc but many are closed in winter anyway.

As far as the chrome handles and mirrors its easier to clean than faded black plastic mirrors and handles. saves using back to black and the likes etc.

Remember our gallons are a little bit bigger than yours but yeah we still get well and truly shafted!! I might have to tey and find an email I got sent about 10 years ago which shows you how to get round it. It involves the whole country outlawing one petroleum company and not using them at all even if you have to drive further to get fuel. Eventually they will HAVE to drop their prices to get some business, at which point you then outlaw a different fuel company until they drop their prices lower than the first and then continue like that till we start a price war with them all dropping their prices to get some business. Maybe we could start with the most desperate one at the moment? Now which one spilt a few barrels of oil recently?????????? Hehe. :party52: