Mopar seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ken270741

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Well i decided to get the factory neoprene seat covers. Does anyone else on here have these??
I installed the drivers seat........fits nice and tight, snapped on no problem.
Tried to install the back seats. They slip on the back and around the seat part ok, but i cannot for the life of me get the snaps to hook under the seat part. They don't seem to be the right length and i am not sure what they are supposed to hook onto under the seat.
If anyone knows or has installed these....I would appreciate some info.
They will stay as is, but would like them on a little tighter to look better.

Thanks.....Ken

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hi all,

Well i decided to get the factory neoprene seat covers. Does anyone else on here have these??
I installed the drivers seat........fits nice and tight, snapped on no problem.
Tried to install the back seats. They slip on the back and around the seat part ok, but i cannot for the life of me get the snaps to hook under the seat part. They don't seem to be the right length and i am not sure what they are supposed to hook onto under the seat.
If anyone knows or has installed these....I would appreciate some info.
They will stay as is, but would like them on a little tighter to look better.

Thanks.....Ken

Good day,

Quick question, How much did you pay for both the front and rear set?

All the dealers I phoned today told me that they were "Discontinued and no longer available" in Canada. In other words, they are too damned lazy and don't want my business! Yet they are more tham happy to take my money when it comes to servicing our Libberty.
When I informed them that they (and skid plates) are still available in the Good Ole U.S. of A at Chrysler/Jeep dealers, (Insert profane word here) head said "I guess you will have to goto the states to buy them then!
Wow, real "customer service"!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Jparts for about $285

Not sure what happens with shipping to Canada.

Providing these are made in USA, no duty just 5% Goods and Services tax and 7% Provincial tax. If they are made outside of America, add 6% duty*

*From some countries the duty may be higher. I just haven't found a list online for which those countries are yet.

Last edited:

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
hmmm I think I might have to get a set of these!

Does your kj have attached or adjustable head rests?

Last edited:

ken270741

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased these from JustforJeeps.com
They are out of MA. for about $300. Had them within a day by UPS ground.

So far......really like them. Was not sure if i would like the black, but i have gotten used to it. Now i just let my 3 year old climb in and walk across to climb in her car seat.....no more stains!!!!
Front seats fit pretty well.....nice and tight and snap on easily underneath.
The back seats fit nice, but i had trouble snapping the hooks underneath. I finally gave up and just left them slipped on. They are not skin tight, but fit pretty good. They all have 'Jeep' logo on the seats.....looks nice.
They are made in Mexico for whomever asked where they are made.

Ken

kenv

Reaction score
Ken 270741:
Are those seat covers made from cloth, or the "wet suit" neoprene stuff, I can`t tell from the site pics.

Thanks, Kenv

ken270741

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seat part that you sit on is neoprene.......
sides and back in a few areas is a canvas material
They are the factory mopar, but i did not post any pics of them
Ken

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day,

Quick question, How much did you pay for both the front and rear set?

All the dealers I phoned today told me that they were "Discontinued and no longer available" in Canada. In other words, they are too damned lazy and don't want my business! Yet they are more tham happy to take my money when it comes to servicing our Libberty.
When I informed them that they (and skid plates) are still available in the Good Ole U.S. of A at Chrysler/Jeep dealers, (Insert profane word here) head said "I guess you will have to goto the states to buy them then!
Wow, real "customer service"!

Hey Socks.........Aren't you relatively close to the border?? Time to come south for a visit/parts run......hahaha

Dave

kenv

Reaction score
Drat!, I just noticed that the seat covers on that site are for the `02 Limited. I have the high back seats, so I guess they won`t fit :0(

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they have them for highbacked '02 seats. I actually think (confirm this before purchasing!) that they used the same highback seat from '02-'07.