Mopar Oil Filters Made in Korea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was by the dealership parts dept today and on the counter were assorted cases of Mopar oil filters and could not help notice that on the label that had the parts number the label said Made In Korea

Bob

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a point it is a comment , thought that this forum was for information concerning Libertys and DC, saw something and thought it was worth passing on, you have a problem with that ?

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting..........I just changed my oil & filter and didn't notice it on the individual box. Been using Mopar filters since I'm in warranty. Probably doesn't matter though. Next time I'll look more closely out of curiousity. Wherever it's made it hopefully is made to "specs" and will be ok.

For what it's worth, I just replaced the blower motor resistor in my Girlfriends Cutlass. It came in an ACDELCO BOX and it says "MADE IN JAPAN". The one I took out says "MADE IN MEXICO". (I have it right here as I havn't thrown it out yet). The next one could be made anywhere depending on lowest bid.

It's really sad as it just indicates the loss of jobs in this country, etc.

I'd rather see everything made here.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My key fob says Canada (TRW). So wtf, where on the Jeep does it say Made in the USA? Not Assembled in the USA??

Not a thread Jack but you brought up a good point observation about the oil filters.

2003KJ

Reaction score
emsox said:
OK.. what's your point?

His point is he found it interesting that they were made in Korea rather than another place, and he has every right to post what he found here.

Latest posts

Members online