mopar hd cooling kit *NEW* part #82206937 f/s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may call dibs since my electric fan died on me today on a trail. Luckily I was at the top and was able to coast down in neutral to get some cool air flowing through the radiator to keep it from getting to the "H" (it was touching the red marks).

Got my fan working again so I am out of the running.

Last edited:

rickys

Reaction score
I would like to prchase your hd cooling kit. Please email me to arrange sale and shipment.

rickys

Reaction score
I am serious. I live in Ventura, California, I just bought a jeep liberty and I want to add a towing package. I am happy to pay in any kind of method. I will also provide my phone number to discuss further.

rickys

Reaction score
How much is shipping to Nigeria?SHOCKED.gif

rickys I am serious. I live in Ventura, California, I just bought a jeep liberty and I want to add a towing package. I am happy to pay in any kind of method. I will also provide my phone number to discuss further.

rickys

Reaction score
I am serious. I live in Ventura, California, I just bought a jeep liberty and I want to add a towing package. I am happy to pay in any kind of method. I will also provide my phone number to discuss further.

Latest posts

Members online