Moladoguy Greets Patriot

Do you like the looks and design of the Patriot?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there is. I meant package, rather than engine.
Limiteds come with bucket leather seats with side supports, sports seats are not as bucket as leathers, and sides are not as supportive. They seem a bit softer, though.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of ********* Jeepers still agree wth that statement. I too thought the same thing for awhile. My opinion quickly changed a couple of years ago when I met my buddy with his '05 KJ in Silverton, CO. He was able to follow me just about anywhere I took the TJ.

Surprised the heck out of me too when we took our KJ offroading for the first time up around Silverton/Ouray area as well! I went from just kind of liking the KJ to loving it after that trip. I think it's a wonderful compromise.

Now if we could just get some better seats! Wife and I have to trade off driving on long trips.

Gunna be up around the Ouray/Silverton/Telluride area again in a few weeks...too bad the trails will all still be closed. :(

Latest posts

Members online