Mod Disrupted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photograjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mod that I was going to do on my KK. I was informed from dealer that the grills on the back of the middle console were just for looks and had no value. My mod was going to be to run my floor AC to the vents for my kids to have AC. Good thing I checked, I realized that Jeep already did that! Oh well, next mod will be to upgrade that 100watt outlet with a 400watt and GFCI outlet...Then I can run my dvd, charge all phones, charge camera, run air compressor, and a dishwasher (not really) all at the same time. pretty soon, Ill just hook my house up to it, hehe. Hmmm, gas generator??? I have several mods in mind but, I cant discuss them until they are completed.

photograjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cannot answer any questions about them, or I would have to kill you (by running you over). Money willing, I have ALOT of mods planned...of course maybe not as much as digger.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online