Minnesota, anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Registered for lost but something didnt work, havent got a reply back from them. Tried to reregister but it said my user name was already used. Will try to email an administrator again to see if I can get it worked out. There sure a lot of libbys in the metro but yet to see any lifted ones.

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey we are having a meet and greet March 1st in Paynesville at noon. If you are interested come on out. We are thinking of grilling, fishing, etc. I am working on some vinyl decals.

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more reminder, Don't forget about March 1st. We are having a UN-LOST meet and greet at noon. Lake Koronis, Paynesville, MN. Bring something to grill and maybe some ice fishing stuff.

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change of plans. March 1st Target HWY 7 and 101. Minnetonka. Then on to Lake Minnetonka. PLEASE people this would be a great time to finally put faces to names. :D

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just read over on lost that you might just do a lift install because of the low turnout. If thats true are you going to meet at target at noon yet? I would post over there but I am not confirmed on my registration yet, so I hope that one of you guys read this over here.

Thanks
Jordan

05Sport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just read over on lost that you might just do a lift install because of the low turnout. If thats true are you going to meet at target at noon yet? I would post over there but I am not confirmed on my registration yet, so I hope that one of you guys read this over here.

Hey it sounds like we are not going to do this til next month maybe. :( That way hopefully we can have more people show up.

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a black 04 renegade & live in White Bear Lake.

I sure could have used it on my trip to the boundry waters two weeks ago.

My old PT Cruiser with a canoe on the top tooling up those gravel trails was a sjoke in more ways than one.

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Birchwood (SE corner of the lake), but am now near Hwy 96 & 61 about three blocks from the lake.

I keep burning incense and sacrificing cats to try and get more rain. The lake is the lowest I've ever seen it and I can't get my parent's boat off the lift right now.

Maybe with today's rain....

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow there is some life in this thread again!

SW MN, down here in Tyler.

There must be a dozen KJ's in this town, i think i'm the only one on here. Just today i saw three of them parked by the hospital, and two more downtown.

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm completely new to off roading. How do you learn where to take your jeep to get it dirty?