Minnesota, anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump on the topic of where to off road in the Twin Cities (or near enough).

Is there a section of the forum on this?

Skiers all keep a "stash" of secret powder spots where they know they can find clean snow days after the gappers have trashed the latest powder dump on the main runs.

Where is your "Stash" in Minnesota?

lynxer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Boys I am from Detroit Lakes, Minnesota! born and raised! (lived in the cities for a couple years too)

Good to see some Jeep guys in the area!

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave up on this thread shortly after I started it. Didn't realize y'all checked in. Where do we go wheelin'? I live in Lakeville (suburb) & the only place I've seen is way up on the Iron Range. Looks like fun, but that's more than a day trip for me!

Darwin

Reaction score
Living in Lombard IL, Wishing it was Red Wing MN,
I always went to a few hunting trials and what not around red wing that I knew it was totally ok for me to be in.....Tread lightly after all. I also had some friends from the Res right on the outskirts of RW and we used to go all over the place there

Darwin

Reaction score
Living in Lombard IL, Wishing it was Red Wing MN,
I'll add in another kick even though I am living back in chicago where I went to high school I want to move back up there. Matter of fact I am going to be up there this weekend.....Well actually Ettrick wisconsin but that is just for a day...... Damn Funerals

jeepHead

Reaction score
hey

i am in Minnesota as well, in Eden Prairie....have a Stock 04 libby that might be making a trip Burnsville offroad soon for some goodies :D

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I am from St Peter. I make it up the cities often so if anyone ever needs a hand with anything feew free to ask

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im In Perham MN. not a lot of real trails but plenty of low mat roads up here.

I know there are a few KJs stomping around up here but looks like nothings modded.

I have a 2.5" daystar life 32" yoko geo at2's airraid throttle body spacer and a flowmaster super 44 and some black wheels.

anyone around here go down vergas trails? i have been itching to go since i got up here but have no one to go with

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^Looks like MN is about to be invaded..................eh