Michiganders??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
this thread kinda died down but.. I'm in Plymouth/Flint (home/school). saw a lifted 05-07 dark brown lifted limited KJ on 96 today right outside Livonia today. came across this thread wondering if the owner is on here...

waiting for it to SNOW! came from a small fwd car, first winter with the jeep, wanna test it out!

That's crazy because I too saw this SAME JEEP on I-96 today.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to head up that way and cruise around just to shake you all up some Marlon

When you coming back this way again!??

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I'm going to have to head up that way and cruise around just to shake you all up some Marlon

When you coming back this way again!??

Whenever you decide to actually answer the phone. :)

Seriously... I don't know..... going back to work this weekend... for good.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
this thread kinda died down but.. I'm in Plymouth/Flint (home/school). saw a lifted 05-07 dark brown lifted limited KJ on 96 today right outside Livonia today. came across this thread wondering if the owner is on here...

waiting for it to SNOW! came from a small fwd car, first winter with the jeep, wanna test it out!

ThunderbirdJunkie is pretty sure he saw that Dark Khaki '05-7 on 196 and 131.

BTW, in K-zoo every 2 weeks, and in Zeeland/Jenison/GR every 2 mos-ish

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Sweet. Where abouts in GR? I grew up on the NE side, Northview area.

Currently in the Forest Hills Area. Have a Pizza shop in Lowell, so pretty much anywhere in the SE side of GR. Hoping to open a new place in the Granville Jenison area so might spend some time there too.....

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Oh man I have been to those cheer competitions. (sister used to compete) Have fun with that. Bundy Hill I will have to check that out.

Latest posts

Members online