Michelin Radius Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ashbinder

Reaction score
You can pick up these wiper blades from Costco here in Canada for about $10, depending on the sale.

Basically, this wiper is one of the newer "reflex" types, touting superior everything.

Well, personally, these don't work so well on my 02 Liberty. There is a bit of wiper lift at highways speeds and they don't conform to the windshield that great. In addition, even though they don't have hinges that freeze, the whole blade performs quite poorly in the winter overall. I've tried the blades with rubber boots in the winter, and I find they work much better on my Jeep.

However, in warmer conditions otherwise, the Radii perform adequately, but not any better than conventional style wipers.

Just my 2 cents.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look good, but they don't do the job, I think liberty's arm springs are a bit weak. Bosch is great!

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i too have them on my Jeep. The left arm conforms perfectly, but as for the right, the edge doesn't make contact with the window. Otherwise they seem fine, all new wipers are great until the rubber deteriorates. Haven't tried them on hiway speeds yet.