Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beading action and Sheeting! Could it get any better?
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

$10 a bottle and walmart should have it soon.. My bottle was free though.. Im special..

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the new product. I'll be looking around for a bottle of it....

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to add some things, this stuff works out great for getting bugs off the front of the Jeep. If you ever drive at night and have a problem with bugs, this stuff is for you. I didnt even need to touch the bugs, they just washed right off with a water hose.

Ive heard it will last around 3 washes or so before it needs to be re-applied. Ive only washed my Jeep once and it still looks awesome. I only put it on the front clip(hood, fenders, front end) and the tops of the doors. Those seem to be the areas that get the most wear and tear when it comes to wax holding up.

Its just a spray detailer, spray on and wipe off. I do not believe its best to use this as a quik detailer although it provides TONS of lubricity, so Im sure it would work out ok. It does say its best to require 12hours for it to cure.. I guess it shouldnt be washed or rained on for the first 12 hours..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks like you didn't need to dry at all.
I saw this at the store last weekend. It has a crooked box.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw that stuff at wallymart and I think it was around $10 and said $5 rebate on the bottle. Not sure now. I'll have to look more closely next time.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of my driving is at night so thanks for the tip and will get a bottle tommorrow!

I just read what I said and it was alittle confusing. I made it sound like you remove the bugs with this stuff..

You need to wash the jeep and remove all the bugs off the front.. THEN put this stuff on.. Let it sit over night since it says it needs 12 hours to cure and you are good to go. Its wipe on-wipe off. You will need to re-apply it every few weeks for 3-4 washes.. :)

Latest posts

Members online