Meguiar's ScratchX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...this stuff is great. Detailed the Liberty today and noticed a few "parking lot abrasions" on the doors. Whipped this stuff out and in a matter of minutes, poof, no more abrasions. I even tried it on the front bumper to get some of the dried on bug residue that wouldn't come off with washing and viola....no more bugs.

Also I pulled out of my arsenal a 10 year old bottle of Pro Cleaner Wax 6 and guess what....I assume there is no expiration on Meguiar's products cause this stuff cleaned/shined the hood and roof to showroom condition.

I like it when she's all purty :D . I don't know if I'll get so ambitious as to clean her underside like jeepjeepster, but I'm definitely gonna stay with Meguiar's products.

Paul
________
buy cheap vaporizer

Last edited:

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like it also. When I bought my KJ used, the painted fenders and bumpers had stains all over them. I knew the stains would come out easily with my buffer, but I didn't want to ruin a good pad. So I took some ScratchX and a microfiber to it and it cleaned them up perfectly. There was still some slight haze left due to neglect, so I hit it with Menzerna PO85RD with the Makita to burnish the clear. The results were better than new.

The ScratchX worked wonderfully. I have pictures of the microfiber I used. It got crazy dirty.:eek:

You must be registered for see images attach

The other side looks the same. I saved a good pad.

You can see clearly in these pics how it cleaned up the stains that wouldn't come off with cleaner, a clay bar or even a pre-wax cleaner.

Pictures were taken with a cheep point and shoot in poor lighting. Sorry.

I really like ScratchX. I have never had it swirl my paint like other corrective polishes meant for hand use. I have used others and think that ScratchX is definitely the safest and most effective. It's all I will use for spot hand corrections. I have even removed door ding paint scuffs with it. I would recommend it to anyone.icon996.gif